Clicking on image does not open full image

I’m setting up a website for a customer, and I uploaded photo images of their menu pages (for now). However, when you click one of the images to read it better, it opens a zoomed in but cropped image that cannot be moved around to see other parts of the menu, so you only see the middle section of the menu page. Is there a way open the full image on click?

Hello Sumo-Ling22,

Thank you for reaching out. To better assist you, please provide us with the website URL and any videos or screenshots that clearly explain the issue. This will help us review the problem and provide you with an accurate solution.

Best regards,
Vzy Team

Hello Christopher,

Here is the page that I set up to test the images. I tried to upload a video clip of the issue, but was denied because I’m a new user. Anyway, if you go to that page and click on any of the 4 images, you’ll see what I mean.

Hello Sumo-Ling22,

We reviewed the page https://dicarloristorante.com/blank and we are working on updating the Gallery section to show the full image as soon as possible. This update will be released soon, allowing users to view the full image without cropping when clicked.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We appreciate your patience and will notify you as soon as the update is available.

Best regards,
Vzy Team