Google Search Console Issue

The Google Search Console checked that, “These pages aren’t indexed or served on Google” due to being blocked by robots.txt."
Thats all of my page :frowning:
Could the VZY team please take a look at this?

I’ve read some threads on this topic and followed some of the recommendations, but I’m still encountering errors.

it happened to me too, but was because the option of “hide from search results” was ON by default, i changed it inside SEO & Social part inside Settings and it was solved the next day.

Upon reviewing all of my intended pages for the search console, they were all SEO enabled.

Hello Cristian_Paul,

We’ve received the screenshots and understand your concern regarding the indexing issues flagged by Google Search Console due to robots.txt blocking. We’re reviewing this matter and will update you soon.

Best regards,
Vzy Team

1 Like

Dear VZY team, I’m following up to inquire about any progress regarding the issue. As of today, the problem still persists. According to Google, the pages are not being indexed or served on their platform.

Hello Cristian_Paul,

We appreciate your patience and understand your concerns regarding the indexing issues with Google. We are actively working on resolving this matter and will provide you with an update as soon as possible. Thank you for your continued patience as we work to ensure your pages are properly indexed by Google.

Best regards,
Vzy Team