Header - link title - multiple line

Hi there!
Is it possible to present the link title of the header in multiple lines?
Best regards!

Hello dozentenpool24,

Could you please share an image or video that clearly explains what you mean by presenting the link title of the header in multiple lines? This will help us better understand your request and provide the necessary assistance.

Looking forward to your clarification!

Best regards,
Vzy Team

Hi Christopher,

at our site https://nqs473.vzy.io/ we have some long link-titles in the header.

If you make the browser window smaller, the header is not responsive (as you can see, look at the title “about us” ) on the far right of the header. So I had the idea of ​​splitting the long titles of the links in the header into two lines.
e.g.
about
us.
Or you can ensure that the title of the header no longer runs out of the image.
Best regards!

Hello dozentenpool24,

We reviewed the screenshot and the website https://nqs473.vzy.io/. There is no need to split the long titles of the links in the header into two lines. This issue can be resolved by either selecting a more suitable font or changing the site’s design with the click of a button. Please watch the screen recording we created, then try these options and let us know if it resolves the issue.

Best regards,
Vzy Team

Hi Christopher,

1. where can I select a more suitable font for the header? Can’t find it.
  2. What do you mean with “changing the site’s design with the click of a button”?
  3. Do you mean the “rent a car” recording? There’s no audio…
    Best regards!

Hello dozentenpool24,

To select a more suitable font for the header, follow these steps:

1. Click “Design” on the left sidebar.
  2. Choose any suitable AI Theme.
  3. Click “Customize” to further personalize your chosen theme.

By “changing the site’s design with the click of a button,” I mean that you can change the entire design of your site by choosing any suitable AI Theme.

Here is the demo site I created to show you an example: jrentals.vzy.io.

Please watch the screen recording I created to understand better. While there is no audio, it visually demonstrates the process. https://youtu.be/9AXB9blQXXM

Best regards!
Vzy Team

Dear Christopher,

I I watched your video and tested the header style section 1, 2 and 3. When published there’s absolutely no difference between the varaints. The multiple lines in the link title are only in the “preview”, but not in the published version.
I also tried the design customize section.
But the result is still the same. Even when I select “Full width pages” in the in the design customize width section the page hasn’t the same width like our header.

And when you reduce the window size, some of the links in the header run out of the image.

Best regards

Hello dozentenpool24,

Thank you for your feedback. We will review this and update you.

Best regards,
Vzy Team

Hello dozentenpool24,

Thank you for your feedback. We reviewed this and suggest you reduce the menu items in your header to make it more visually appealing.

Regarding the issues you mentioned:

1. Header Style Variants: We recommend simplifying the menu items to improve visual consistency.
  2. Full Width Pages: Reducing the number of links in the header can help prevent them from running out of the image when the window size is reduced.

Please let us know if there is anything else you need help with.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Vzy Team

Hi Christopher,
what, if we need this number of links? As far as I understand, the pages created with your program are supposed to be responsive. But that is not the case here. How can you help us to make the page responsive?
Best regards

Hello dozentenpool24,

Thank you for your message. If you require this number of links, we can designate some as Sub Links to fit them into the header as needed.

Please let us know if you need more help!

Best regards,
Vzy Team