Mobile font sizes and tiny navigation

Hi VZY

The font sizes on mobile, the navigation and also the hamburger menu are quite, quite tiny on mobile devices. Is there any possibility to tweak that or if not, are there plans to adjust it? Furthermore, the font sizes in general (obviously depending on the font itself) are small in comparison to the rules on how many characters per line are considered readable. It would be wonderful to have that addressed or adjustable by the user.

2 Likes

Hello michael_o,

Thank you for your feedback on the font sizes and navigation elements on our platform. I have tested our product on various mobile devices and found that the font sizes on mobile, including the navigation and hamburger menu, are clear, visible, and easy to read. The font sizes are designed to ensure legibility and ease of use across devices. If you have specific instances or devices where this issue persists, please let us know so we can investigate further and make necessary adjustments.

Best regards,
Vzy Team

Hi Christopher
Thx for the reply.

here is the link and some screenshots from my phone, how tiny everything looks:

Screenshots, Android 14

Best,
Michael

Hello Michael,

Thank you for providing the link and screenshots. We have reviewed your website on an iPhone and it looks great. We are currently reviewing it on an Android phone to ensure compatibility and will update you shortly with our findings. If there are any adjustments needed, we will guide you through the necessary steps.

Best regards,
Vzy Team

Hi @christopher
Thank you for the follow-up.

I am also testing the design in Safari on a Mac in the developer environment (the responsive mode), the menu items look very, very tiny. Have a look: © Designerdeutsch –– 2024-05-15 um 08.58.26.png - pCloud

Maybe there is a possibility to tweak / access the sizes of this menu to make them bigger? As you know, every font, even if it has the same size by numbers, is different in its height in comparison to other fonts. So my font looks tiny. Just a thought.

Looking forward to your feedback. Besides that, VZY is def a great SaaS :wink:

Hello Michael,

Thank you for your detailed feedback and for providing screenshots and testing various environments.

We’ve reviewed your website hfer.vzy.io across multiple platforms and devices, and while it appears to function correctly in our tests, your concerns about font size and navigation usability are valid and important for improving user experience. Here are videos we’ve created to demonstrate how the site appears on various devices:

Please review these videos and let us know if the presentation aligns with what you’re experiencing, or if there are discrepancies. We are considering adding features that allow for more flexible customization of font sizes and navigation elements to better cater to such needs. Your input is invaluable as we continue to enhance our platform.

Looking forward to your response so we can further address this and improve our service.

Best regards,
Vzy Team

1 Like

@christopher thank you very much for that perfect overview. Yes, here, everything looks fine. my main concern (see title of my post and the first post itself) is the mobile navigation. Can you please check on that? It would be definitely great to have adjustment features (at least L / XL / XXL) to resize the mobile navigation.

Hello Michael,

Thank you for your follow-up. We appreciate your specific feedback about the mobile navigation sizes. We are currently reviewing how we can implement more flexible size adjustment options like L, XL, and XXL for mobile navigation to enhance user experience on smaller screens. We will keep you updated as we make progress on this enhancement.

Best regards,
Vzy Team