Why is my 'Cards' style change suddenly?

So, i cannot send a picture here. But i wanna ask something. Does the ‘Cards’ section design is different from the previous one? Because it use to be 3 image per row but now its a wide image only? Is there something wrong with my settings or its something new that I dont know?

it looks like this : Screenshot 2024-06-18 110751.png - Google Drive

suppose to look like this : Screenshot 2024-06-18 110828.png - Google Drive

is it a new update or i did something wrong?

Hello Orange_Media,

We have seen the screenshots you sent. We will review this and update you.

Best regards,
Vzy Team

okay thanks, please get it back to what it should be because its way nicer

Hello Orange_Media,

We reviewed the site https://cikarangshow.com/ and the webpage PR & Marketing, and everything is displaying perfectly. Please confirm and update us.

Best regards,
Vzy Team

Yes, everything is displayed correctly because we haven’t publish the new one. The screenshot of the wide image is still in the builder and not yet published because I’m affraid if I published, it will mess the website. Please fix the wide ‘Cards’ section image back to the original.

As you can see in this screenshot: Screenshot 2024-06-18 110751.png - Google Drive

that is still inside the builder and not yet published. I was shocked because the layout is different from what it used to (the published website now). Could you please fix the layout to look like what it used to because I need to add more images and I prefer to have it in a row like the old one and have a caption below the picture. Thanks

Hello Orange_Media,

Thank you for the clarification and for sharing the screenshot.

We have seen the screenshot you shared. We will review this and update you shortly.

Best regards,
Vzy Team

thanks man, hope this fix as soon as possible

You’re welcome! We appreciate your patience. We’ll keep you informed as soon as we’ve resolved the issue. Thank you!

It happens to me too. It seems its just a backend problem, i published and the published version looks good, but the builder looks really bad.

Really? Does the published version looks like 3 grid per row like the old one? I still don’t know if it is just the backend problem because I’m to affraid to published it.

You can check it here. Its published and looks ok.

Just the button is with no space, but are 3 in a row like before. Hope they fix this issues soon.

Hello Sumo-Ling5,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

We will review this issue and update you as soon as possible. It appears that this problem is affecting others as well and may be related to a backend issue. Despite the published version looking good, we understand that the builder interface is not displaying correctly.

We appreciate your patience while we investigate and work on a resolution. Your feedback is valuable in helping us improve our service.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,
Vzy Team