Concern About Update Delays

Hello Magic Team VZY! Great job on the platform; it’s user-friendly and easy to use. However, I’ve noticed a slowdown, if not a complete halt, in updates and announced features that were announced since last year. So, the natural question is: Is everything okay?

2 Likes

This is a good question. The other day i opened a support chat with no answer. So, i ask that tooo… Is everything ok?

Yes, it would be great to receive some updates from the team on the status of the planned features @evansakanno

Hi @Gabriele_Vasari, @Sumo-Ling5, and @Sumo-Ling_Lucia,

Thank you for reaching out! We appreciate your patience as we’ve been busy building new features and fixing bugs users have reported through email, on the forum and live chat.

We’ll be resuming regular email updates and forum posts next week. This will keep everyone informed about our progress and upcoming features. In the meantime, thanks for your understanding as we continue to improve our communication.

Best regards,

3 Likes

Hi evans
Any news?
It is kinda sad to realize, despite your warm and reassuring answer, than few to none new post on the announcement list were published, nor in the "launched” session, and no eamil received with the annouched features updates.

We all know it hard to run saas, to find (and found) good programmers, and meet expectations.

We are not (or at least not me) taking for granted or fisting on the table here.

But since many have professionals websites on your platform, i am personally worried about the health of the platform itself since it does really look like…not going anywhere compared to planned roadmap

Thanks for sharing your thoughts
Gab

1 Like

Hello @Gabriele_Vasari,

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

We are working on making a release this week and will send a timely email to all users about it. The past few weeks have been focused on developing features that will significantly improve the quality and convenience of the Vzy app. Sometimes, the engineering process takes longer than anticipated, and I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I really appreciate your support and will keep you updated on our progress.

1 Like

Hi @evansakanno
I just wanted to check in regarding the release you mentioned that would happen two weeks ago. I haven’t seen any new announcements or received emails about the update, so I was wondering if it might have been delayed or if I missed the communication.

I understand that delays can happen, but the main concern is the lack of communication and visibility about these changes in the roadmap. Improved communication would greatly help alleviate any uncertainties we face.

If you could provide an update or let us know the new timeline, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much for your time and all the team’s efforts and hard work on the new features!

Hello Sumo-Ling_Lucia,

Thank you for reaching out.

We released an update on June 4th, 2024, with exciting new features and improvements. Please visit https://vzy.co/updates to learn more about the latest changes.

We apologize for any communication gaps and understand the importance of keeping you informed. We appreciate your patience and support as we continue to enhance our platform.

Thank you for your kind words and continued support!

Best regards,
Vzy Team

1 Like

Hey guys, I noticed a roadmap has disappeared. I remember that e-commerce features and newsletters were planned for late 2023/early 2024. Are these still on the cards? If so, when would we likely see a rollout? I have a business website and am just weighing up the risk factors. I love Vzy, but I’m worried there is a lack of internal investment in improvements. I’ve been holding off developing other business websites in hopes these will be available soon. Kind regards :slight_smile:

Hello Jack_Willoughby,

The e-commerce feature should be ready by August. We have made significant progress and are on track to meet this deadline. We will release the e-commerce feature to a few users in August for a pilot test. Would you like to be one of them?

As for newsletters, we are actively working on them. We understand your concerns and appreciate your patience. Your feedback is invaluable, and we are committed to continuously improving Vzy.

Kind regards

Vzy Team

1 Like

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly with an update. I would love to pilot test the new e-commerce feature in August.

Kind regards

Thank you for your interest. Please send us your email and Vzy website so we can include you among the few users that will pilot test the ecommerce feature.

Best regards,

Vzy Team

1 Like

Thanks Christopher.

I have a few websites.

For ecommerce I would like to use:

fitness-branding.com

Many thanks :slight_smile:

Excited to try this.

Thank you, Jack_Willoughby.

We appreciate your interest in trying the e-commerce feature with your websites: https://lostyourhead.com/ and fitness-branding.com. We’re excited to have you on board.

Best regards,

Vzy Team