My freelance website

Visit my website at https://flworks.page and if you have any suggestions, please feel free to share. I believe that there is always room for improvement on every website.

3 Likes

Hi @Cristian_Paul , Iā€™ve had a look at your Vzy site, and I must say, the video presentation leaves a lasting and beautiful first impression, especially for a digital marketing platform. However, I noticed a few areas that could use some enhancements.

Firstly, your FAQ section might gain more visibility and impact if it were integrated directly onto the home page. Additionally, consider utilizing Grammarly for any grammar corrections throughout your site to ensure a polished presentation.

In the pricing section, the subtitle text feels a bit overwhelming. Streamlining it could enhance readability and overall aesthetics.

Regarding the ā€œOur Processā€ section, presenting the information as visually appealing cards with the incorporation of icons or illustrations could significantly enhance user engagement and draw more attention to this important aspect of your service.

In the certificate designing section, some gallery boxes have no image, consider taking those off. Moreover, left-aligning the text in the ā€œBrandā€™s Journeyā€ section could improve readability and alignment.

Consider integrating the blog into the header menu for easier navigation and accessibility to visitors.

Lastly, give it a try utilizing AI tools like ChatGPT for creative insights on how to further segment and style your site for optimal user experience.

Overall, youā€™ve done a commendable job, and I appreciate you choosing Vzy for building your website. Keep up the good work!

How do you do this exactly? What do you put on the link to show a list of all the posts on one page?

Screenshot 2024-03-29 at 10.25.32 PM

I am absolutely going to do everything that youā€™ve mentioned. I overlooked some things, and Iā€™m thankful Iā€™ve posted it here my website!

1 Like

Hello Donny_Widjaja

We reviewed the screenshot you attached that clearly explains your question in detail. The ā€˜Blogsā€™ on this website https://flworks.page was created using the ā€˜Listā€™ section and it is located on the Homepage of this website. To integrate the ā€˜Blogsā€™ into the header menu for easier navigation and accessibility to visitors, here is how to do this exactly;

Click the ā€˜Headerā€™
Click ā€˜Linksā€™
Click ā€˜Add Linkā€™
Click the Link you just added
Click the ā€˜Linkā€™ search bar
Type ā€˜Listā€™
Select ā€˜Blogsā€™ on the homepage

Please let us know if this answers your question. If you need any help, please let us know.

Best regards,
Vzy Team

Hello Cristian_Paul

Iā€™m glad to hear that you found the suggestions helpful and that youā€™re committed to implementing them on your website. Itā€™s always beneficial to have a platform where you can share ideas and receive valuable feedback to improve your websiteā€™s functionality and user experience.

Remember, itā€™s perfectly normal to overlook certain aspects initially, but whatā€™s important is your willingness to address them and make necessary improvements. Your proactive approach will undoubtedly contribute to the success and effectiveness of your website.

If you ever have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out. Weā€™re here to support you every step of the way, and weā€™re committed to helping you achieve your goals for your website.

Keep up the great work, and donā€™t hesitate to let us know if thereā€™s anything else we can do to assist you.

Best regards,
Vzy Team