Click Image for a video pop up

Is there a way via an image to have a video pop up? I’m wanting to have a gallery of work on my website where you click an image it starts a video. Is there any way to do this without linking to another page, like a smaller hover box on the same page? I’m not seeing anything

Thanks for your help :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out! Currently, our Vzy website builder doesn’t have the feature to directly embed videos within images for a pop-up effect on the same page. However, your suggestion to incorporate this functionality is valuable, and we’ll definitely consider it for future updates to enhance our platform.

In the meantime, you might explore alternative solutions, such as using third-party plugins or scripts that offer the desired pop-up video functionality. These tools could potentially allow you to achieve the effect you’re looking for until we can integrate a similar feature directly into our platform.

We appreciate your feedback and are committed to continuously improving our platform to better meet the needs of our users. If you have any more questions or suggestions, feel free to reach out—we’re here to help!

Best regards,
Vzy Team