How to easily customize and format your content on Vzy

The text section allows you to add more content than usual. You can also include an image to make it more visually appealing.

To add the text section

1. Click + button on where you want the text section to be
  2. Select Text.

To edit the text in the text section

1. Click text section in the editor
  2. In the panel, enter your text in the Label, Title, and Description box.

To add button to text section

1. Click the text section in the editor
  2. Scroll down the panel to Button and toggle it on
  3. Enter text for button, and link
  4. Click Done.

To create a style for text section

1. Click the text section in the editor
  2. Go to Style section of the panel
  3. Select your desired layout and text alignment
  4. Toggle the button if you want your title on left
  5. Click Done.

Text Layout 1

Hi Oyindadamola,

Thanks for reaching out to me with this opportunity. It’s taken me a while to reply because I’ve been pretty busy and I had to take my time to go through your page.

Although I’m not available for this role at the moment as I have recently transitioned to growth marketing, having looked at your page, I can already see what could be done better.

What I can do for you now is offer you the service of creating a content strategy that you and your team can work with.

Let me know if this works, and we can have that call.

Text Layout 1 + Left Title

Hi Oyindadamola,

Thank you for contacting me about this opportunity. I apologize for the delay in my response; I have been quite busy and wanted to take the time to review your page.

Unfortunately, I am not available for this role at the moment as I recently transitioned to growth marketing. However, after looking at your page, I can already identify areas for improvement.

I am able to offer you the service of creating a content strategy that you and your team can work with.

Please let me know if this works for you.

Text Layout 2

Hi Oyindadamola, Thanks for reaching out to me about this opportunity. I’ve been busy, so it took me a while to review your page. Unfortunately, I’m not available for the role at the moment as I recently transitioned to growth marketing. However, I can see potential areas for improvement. I can offer you the service of creating a content strategy that you and your team can work with. Please let me know if this works for you, and we can arrange a call.

Text Layout 2 + Left Title

Hi Oyindadamola, Thanks for reaching out to me about this opportunity. I’ve been busy, so it took me a while to review your page. Unfortunately, I’m not available for the role at the moment as I recently transitioned to growth marketing. However, I can see potential areas for improvement. I can offer you the service of creating a content strategy that you and your team can work with. Please let me know if this works for you, and we can arrange a call.