Padding & Margin

Something easy to use, mostly to customize the padding and margin on mobile version, in desktop too, but i think will be more useful on mobile version.

Hello @Sumo-Ling5 thanks for this feedback. Here is a solution we are experimenting with.
Do you think we should retain Spacing as an easy name for the control or Padding?
When the desktop icon is clicked, it toggles the mobile so you can modify it based on the device.

Hello

The problem with S, M, L and XL Spacing is that maybe for a header it’s small. As example in https://scampini.me/ the main header is an XL spacing size, from that, we jump to a complete page fit. If we have more margin lets says from 0 to 300px and 2 bars one for margin and one for padding (idea set up is to have separated bars for each direction that you can lock to move it together or not), i think will be a good option.

The spacing on mobile version sometimes is not ok, maybe to short or even some module is next to other link with no space, with this tool we can fix that while you get a final solution.

Let me show you a mobile example i attached:

In this case, the best option is just to add some padding on the bottom after the buttons of the main header, no need to add on top. That’s why I think a solution with the 4 independent vectors is the best option.

1 Like

About retain spacing, i think not, and here it comes another idea that i would add separatedly… the gap between assets on the same module. As example:

Here i can use some “spacing” between pricing cards… so maybe “spacing” is a good fit for that function if added instead of using for padding. Or you can use both, it just an idea to avoid any confusion.

1 Like

The content should be organized in tabs instead of being listed vertically. But I understand that it may not be feasible to make this change at the moment.

1 Like

Hello Sumo-Ling5,

Thank you for your detailed feedback. We understand the issues you’re experiencing with the S, M, L, and XL spacing options, especially regarding the header size. The idea of having more flexible margin and padding controls, such as separate bars for each direction that can be locked or moved independently, is indeed a valuable suggestion.

Best regards,
Vzy Team

Regarding the spacing on the mobile version, we recognize the need for better control. The option to add padding specifically on the bottom, as mentioned in your example, would certainly help in achieving the desired layout without affecting other elements.

Best regards,
Vzy Team

Your idea of having four independent vectors for spacing is excellent and could provide more precise control. Additionally, the suggestion to introduce a “spacing” feature between assets within the same module, like the pricing cards in your screenshot, is a great idea to enhance layout customization.

We appreciate your input and will consider these improvements to make our platform more flexible and user-friendly. Thank you for sharing your ideas and examples.

Best regards,
Vzy Team

Hello Cristian_Paul,

Regarding organizing content in tabs instead of listing it vertically, we understand the potential benefits of this approach. We appreciate your understanding and will keep this suggestion in mind for future updates. Thank you for your feedback.

Best regards,
Vzy Team