Booking Feature

Would it be possible to add a room booking feature? I’ve seen the ongoing development of the sell digital product feature, and I think this would be a fantastic addition. Some of my clients are really hoping for this.

2 Likes

Hello @Cristian_Paul You can explore the cards and lists section to create a room booking feature by using buttons on them.
Can you share more insight on what you would prefer to have?

Is it possible to make a reservation and display the daily availability of each room?

I think he means the proper system, like calendly. In order to have times (or rooms) available or not when people reserve that spot.

1 Like

Hello,

We appreciate your ideas and are excited about the possibility of incorporating a room booking feature into our platform. Ensuring that our clients have the tools they need to effectively manage their businesses is a top priority for us.

Implementing a room booking system with features like displaying daily availability and allowing users to reserve specific rooms is definitely feasible. We’ll take a closer look at the requirements and explore how we can integrate such functionality seamlessly into our platform.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and for your continued support as we work to enhance our services. We’ll keep you updated on our progress and look forward to delivering a solution that meets your needs and those of your clients.

Best regards,
Vzy Team