Embed in different sections

Hi!
I would love to have more opportunities to integrate embed sections. Such as two embed next to each other f.e.
Best wishes

Hi dozentenpool24,

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us! Could you please share a screen recording showing what you mean by having more opportunities to integrate embed sections, like placing two embeds next to each other? This will help us better understand your request and assist you more effectively.

Looking forward to your response!

Hi Christopher,
in your Hero there is text and video/image next to eachother. What I would like to have is f.e. embed and embed next to eachother or text and embed next to eachother? Is this possible?
Best wishes
Nadja

Hi Nadja,

Thanks for your feedback! We’d love to discuss this further with you to understand exactly what you need. If you’re open to having a call about this, please schedule a time that works for you using this link: Get Support | Vzy | Cal.com

Looking forward to speaking with you soon!

Hi Christopher! I’m not an english native speaker. I guess my english is not good enough to explain what I want/mean in a phone call.
I try to explain it again.
I would love to have a section like your Hero, but instead of having text and video/image next to eachother (like in your Hero), I would love to have text and embed next to eachother. That’s the first thing.
Do you understand what I mean?
Best wishes
Nadja

Yes, we understand what you mean. We’ll take your idea into consideration as we continue to enhance our platform. If there’s anything else you’d like to discuss, just let us know!