I dont have access to products and paymemt page

no option to connect my fee to payment platform on services option.

also i have no access to products options.

what do i do?

Hello Gemona_West,

Could you please share your email and website URL so we can review this issue and provide you with the best possible assistance? We’ll update you as soon as we have more information.

Hi Christopher

Email: gemonwestlifestyle@gmail.com

Link: Naomigracesmithblog.vzy.io

Hello Gemona,

Thank you for sharing this information. We’ll review everything and get back to you with an update soon.

Hello Gemona,

We reviewed your site from our end and everything is fine. Our commerce feature is still in development and hasn’t been released yet. You’ll be notified here Vzy Updates : Latest Features & Improvements as soon as it’s available. In the meantime, feel free to reach out if you need help with anything else!

so how do i activate payment?

Please share a screen recording that clearly explains what you mean so we can review it and update you.

is there supposed to be a link to stripe from your platform or i search on google to create an account and embed the payment link?

Hi Gemona,

Please disregard that for now and don’t take any action. We haven’t fully released the product yet, but it will be available very soon. Once it’s released, we’ll let you know. Please don’t search on Google or create any payment links just yet. When the time comes, we’ll have a system in place that allows you to automatically create a Stripe account and easily link your payments. Thanks for your patience!

how long would this take. i would like to start taking payments in an effective fashion rather than having to send account details

Hey Gemona,

We’re actively working on this, and it will be ready very soon. We’re making sure it’ll be smooth and effective for you to start taking payments.

Thanks for your patience!

No problem, thank you for the update.

You’re welcome, Gemona! Have a great day, and let us know if there’s anything else you need.