To connect a namecheap domain to your website on Vzy;
- Go to settings on your Vzy site
- Then tap on Site
- Select custom domain
- Type or paste the url of your namecheap domain.
- Open a new tab and login to your namecheap account and open the domain you want to use.
- Log in to your account and go to Dashboard.
- You will see a list of all domains that you own. Select manage on the right side of the domain you want to use.
- On the next page click the Advanced DNS tab
- A list of all DNS records for this domain will show.
- Click on the Add New Record button.
Go back to your Vzy website to access information such as the one in the image be
Go to Namecheap and choose the option
A Recordunder Type and type in
- Paste the value you copied from your Vzy site under Value.
- Click the green tick icon on the right.
- The first record is ready.
For the second record;
Click Add New Record button again.
Choose the option
A record under Type and type in
www under Host.
Paste the value you copied from Vzy under Value.
Click the green tick icon on the right.
The second record is ready.
NOTE : If you are using a subdomain (like: subdomain.domain.com) then you only need to set 1 record.
Your domain will be perfectly integrated in a minute or in 24hours in some cases.
- Publish your site to activate settings.