To connect a GoDaddy domain to your website on Vzy;
- Go to settings on your Vzy site
- Then tap on Site
- Select custom domain
- Type or paste the url of your GoDaddy domain.
- Open a new tab and login to your GoDaddy account.
- From the dropdown by the to right corner select My Products.
- Scroll to the list of all the domains you own.
- Select the DNS button next to the domain you want to use.
- You will see the list of DNS records for this domain.
- Delete any preexisting records with the name of @ or www. These are the records that will be replaced.
- If your list doesn’t include any @ or www records,then skip this step.
- Click the edit icon on the right side of the @ record. Then click the trash icon on the right and confirm the deletion.
Do the same for the record with the name www.
Now you’re set to add new DNS records from Vzy.
Select Add on the right side.
Go back to your Vzy website to access information such as the one in the image below.
Go to Godday and choose the option
A Recordunder Type and type in
- Paste the value you copied from your Vzy site under Value.
- Click save
- The first record is ready.
For the second record;
Click Add again.
Choose the option
A record under Type and type in
www under Host.
Paste the value you copied from Vzy under Value.
The second record is ready.
NOTE : If you are using a subdomain (like: subdomain.domain.com) then you only need to set 1 record.
Your domain will be perfectly integrated in a minute or in 24hours in some cases.
- Publish your site to activate settings.