The Editor Is Not Working For My Site

Hi there. After I log into my account, as soon as I click on “Edit”, I’m literally met with a black screen. This problem isn’t happening on any of the other sites that i have created with VZY - it is an isolated event. Also, when I hit “duplicate” on my site, it doesn’t duplicate the site at all. Literally nothing happens besides the message that pops up saying the site is being duplicated but nothing happens. PLEASE help me fix these issues ASAP. Thank you kindly in advance.

Hi Sumo-Ling28,

Thanks for sharing the details and the screenshot! We’ve reviewed things on our end, and everything seems to be working fine, so it might be an issue specific to your site.

Could you please provide a screen recording showing the black screen you’re experiencing and the duplication issue? That will help us understand the problem better. In the meantime, we’ll take a closer look at your site and update you soon.

Thanks for your patience!

Hi Christopher. Thank you for responding. I’m attaching a link to a screen grab (I’m getting a “new users can’t upload attachements” message here) that will clearly show the editor not working and still giving me a black screen and freezing up. Please assist. Thank you kindly in advance.

https://videmail.me/p/BdG7gSAXZ2yGoxyui?r=l

Hi Sumo-Ling28,

Thank you for sharing the screen recording video. We’ll review this and get back to you with an update soon!

I’ll be standing by. Thanks.

Just checking back in as it’s been over 72 hours since we received a response. Any updates here by chance?

Hi Sumo-Ling28,

Thanks for checking in! We’re still reviewing the issue and working on a resolution. I know it’s been a bit longer than usual, and I appreciate your patience. We’ll make sure to update you very soon with any progress.

If you have any other questions or need further assistance in the meantime, just let me know!