Website edits not showing in CMS

hi, My website, which I created yesterday is not showing the changes that I made within the CMS - some of the changes (not all) are showing on the live published site. See further info below:

Please revert wih a solution with a quick turnaround time. Thank you

Hi Sumo-Ling26,

Thanks for providing the details. We’ll review the issue and get back to you with an update. We understand the importance of seeing your changes reflected on the live site and will work to resolve this as quickly as possible.

We’ve reviewed this from our end and everything looks fine. Your editor matches the live site. Please try clearing your cache, logging out and back into your Vzy account, or viewing the live site in incognito mode.

Let us know if this resolves the issue or if you need any further assistance!

hi Chris, thanks for the response. Please note that the issue is not the content on the live site but vice-versa, that the content on the live site is not reflected in the CMS / VZY editing system.

yes please revert asap with a solution, it is most probably a problem with the AI application

Got it, thanks for clarifying. We’ll take a closer look at the issue where the live site content isn’t updating in the Vzy editor. We’ll review this and get back to you with a solution as soon as possible.

Thanks for the update. Just to clarify, if you make changes in the Vzy editor and don’t publish them, it could cause a mismatch between what you see in the editor and what’s on the live site.

Since you mentioned that the issue is with the live site content not showing in the CMS, please let us know if you’ve published the changes or if there’s a specific issue with updating content.

Hello, I replied a few days ago expressing my disappointment about having had no solution to this problem after two weeks.

My response was seemingly deleted. Please can we arrange for a refund because clearly this is not being taken seriously

Now a second website is not displaying correctly on the homepage

https://globalmediacontent.co.uk/

Hey Sumo-Ling26,

We want you to know that we’re taking your concerns seriously, which is why we’ve been in constant communication with you. We also want to reassure you that if, after resolving this, you still want a refund, we’ll make it happen for you.

About the issue you’re facing, we sent an update two weeks ago about the Vzy editor. If you make changes in the editor and don’t publish them, it might cause a mismatch between what you see in the editor and what’s live on the site. Since you mentioned the live site content isn’t showing correctly in the CMS, could you please check if you have published the changes? If there’s a specific problem with updating content, let us know.

It would be really helpful if you could send us a video recording showing the issue so we can better understand what’s happening. We’ll also review your second website and get back to you shortly.

Looking forward to resolving this for you!

We want to ensure that everything works for you. Could you please schedule a meeting with us here: Get Support | Vzy | Cal.com so we can discuss and resolve this issue for you? Looking forward to speaking with you soon!

I deleted the website

Hi Sumo-Ling26,

After you deleted the site, did you try to create another one? If you did, is the content on the live site matching what you see in the Vzy editor, or are you encountering the same thing? Let us know so we can assist you further!

Hello,

I have the same issue with my edits not updating after I publish. Please find attached a screenshot of before:

… and after

Kindly note the time stamps too

Hi Chisom,

Thanks for sharing the screenshots! We’ll take a look at your site, chisomejimkaraonye.vzy.io, and review what’s going on. In the meantime, could you also share a screen recording of you making the edits and clicking publish? That will help us understand the issue better and speed up the review process.

We’ll keep you updated!

Hi Chisom,

Thanks for sharing the screenshots! We’ve reviewed your site, chisomejimkaraonye.vzy.io and everything seems to be in sync now between your editor and the live site. It’s possible the changes didn’t reflect earlier because the live site wasn’t refreshed after publishing.

Could you please double-check and let us know if everything is working perfectly now?